The health check process - ICEBREAKER
An icebreaker is a great way to get the team talking in fun, easy and engaging way. You can create
- A random icebreakers based on a category
- An AI generated suggestion based on a theme and prompts
- A question that you can edit or create
TeamRetro's icebreaker features include
- A timer
- A name spinner
- Add or remove names
- Live meeting feedback
Add an icebreaker
- Create or customize your health check, and click on PROCESS
- Then enable ICEBREAKER
Create a CUSTOM question, or select a CATEGORY and LANGUAGE from the drop down fields.
- Customize your process and then START HEALTH CHECK or SAVE CHANGES
The icebreaker will appear as a step. The names of the team will be populated or you can add or change names as required. Live reactions and meeting feedback are also available. You can also set a timer.
- You can also explore creating an AI Generated icebreaker based on a given theme and prompt. suggestions for icebreaker questions and their purpose will also be shared.
Tips: You can use the icebreaker at any point of the meeting.
If you run asynchronous health checks and want people to add their ratings and comments before the meeting, simply leave it in the Survey Step and all participants will be able to do so before hand.