Requesting team access
Account users can request to join an existing team as a member or administrator directly within TeamRetro. Requests must be accepted or rejected by an existing team administrator.
- You must have permission to view the list of teams in your TeamRetro organization account.
- If you are unable to see the team you wish to join, then please contact your organisational owner as they may have disabled this feature.
- Browse to TEAMS.
- Locate the team of interest. Use the drop-down to REQUEST ACCESS based on the level of access you would like.
- Access requests will be emailed to the Team Admin/s to be accepted or declined.
- Pending requests are displayed on your home screen. You can choose to CANCEL REQUEST if you no longer need access to a team.
- Once a Team Admin/s accepts the request, you will be added to the team.