You can automatically share periodic retrospectives with your team by setting up recurring retrospectives within TeamRetro.
Setting Up a Recurring Retrospective
1. Select the appropriate team.
2. Go to RETROSPECTIVES. Select START A RETROSPECTIVE. If the retrospective name ends with a number it will be auto-incremented.
3. Once you have selected your template, toggle on RECURRING RETROSPECTIVES. Select the frequency of your retrospectives (e.g. every week, every two weeks, every three weeks, every four weeks etc.) and click on START RETROSPECTIVE.
4. If you would like to mark a previous retrospective as recurring, click on the options(hamburger) icon on the top right of the retrospective, followed by CUSTOMIZE.
5. Toggle on RECURRING RETROSPECTIVES. Select the frequency of your retrospectives (e.g. every week, every two weeks, every three weeks, every four weeks etc.)
Managing Your Recurring Retrospective
- You can disable a recurring retrospective by clicking on the three dots on the retrospective and selecting Cancel recurrence.
Participating in a Recurring Retrospective
- The day after the retrospective date, or when your retrospective is completed, TeamRetro will automatically create a new retrospective scheduled n-weeks in the future.
- Invitations and invite codes for recurring retrospectives always remain valid, and will take you to the most recent retrospective.
- Each team can only have a single recurring retrospective scheduled at a time.
We hope that this feature will help your team reflect on its past work and plan for the future more effectively. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team.