The retrospective process - DISCUSS
This step allows you and the team to discuss key ideas one by one and create action items based on what is most important to your team.
- DISCUSS ALL ideas if you have not used voting or if you want to show all ideas.
- DISCUSS ALL WITH VOTES to show only ideas that were assigned votes.
- DISCUSS TOP-N VOTED lets you discuss the highest voted for ideas. You can select how many ideas to discuss, such as the top 10.
The order that ideas are listed can be altered using the SORT BY features
- ORIGINAL ORDER - Lists ideas in the order they were added.
- SORT BY VOTES - Lists ideas in order of highest voted to lowest.
- SORT BY TOPIC THEN VOTES - Lists ideas by individual topics first with the highest votes
- SORT BY WHO ADDED - Lists ideas in order of who added them.
- RANDOMIZE ORDER - No particular order
Additional COMMENTS can be made under each idea so you can perform deep dives or allow remote team members to share their thoughts.
To add a comment, click on the idea and you will see the ability to Add comment...
As the team discusses each idea, action items can be assigned so that they are not forgotten or lost.
To add an action, click on the idea and you will see the ability to Add action...
After adding the action you can assign due dates and owners as needed.
You can decide if EVERYONE CAN ADD ACTIONS or if ONLY THE FACILITATOR CAN ADD ACTIONS.