The retrospective process - CLOSE
Close your retrospective with a summary, key metrics and a list of action items and outcomes. You can share the outcomes easily, as well as run a check out question to get meeting feedback.
Use this step to:
- Reflect on the retrospective and outcomes
- Run a check out question
- Download, share or publish meeting summaries and action plan.
- Run a check out question to get a sense of how your team feels.
- PUBLISH action items to your integrated tools like Slack, Jira and Confluence.
- DOWNLOAD meetings summaries, actions, comments and ideas in PDF, CSV or Excel formats.
- SHARE meeting summaries, actions and outcomes with people via Email (in app). You can share individual action items or actions for the whole team.
- See who was involved in your meeting (if not anonymous)
- See the final action list and capture any final thoughts and comments.
- You can also see existing open actions, team agreements and get a high level view of your retro. Click on EXIT RETROSPECTIVE to return to your dashboard where you will see all previous retros.