You can integrate your TeamRetro team with your Asana account to publish action items as Asana tasks. To configure this integration you must be a TeamRetro team administrator.
Configure in TeamRetro
- On the TEAM > SETTINGS > INTEGRATION screen
- Click CONNECT next to Asana
- You will be asked to grant permission for TeamRetro to access your Asana account
- Click on Allow and you will be redirected back into TeamRetro to configure the integration. Choose the Workspace, Team, and Project you would like to publish your action items to
- Click on SAVE CHANGES and, if the connection was successful, you should see CONNECTED next to Asana on the integrations page.
Testing your integration
Back on your TEAM> HOME screen, click the publish icon next to an individual action item and you will see PUBLISH TO ASANA as an option. You can also publish all action items at once. After selecting, TeamRetro will create a new task in Asana and display the icon on the card that will allow to open the item directly in Asana.