Integration - Slack
You can integrate your TeamRetro team with your Slack channel to publish invitations and summaries of team actions. To configure this integration you must be a TeamRetro team administrator.
This integration requires incoming-webhook permission to your team's Slack channel. You can learn more about this permission at https://api.slack.com/scopes/incoming-webhook
Configure in TeamRetro
- On the TEAM > SETTINGS > INTEGRATION screen
- Click CONNECT next to Slack
- You will be redirected to Slack Auth login.
- Select the channel you'd like your TeamRetro team to post to, eg. "#general"
- If you are comfortable with the permissions requested, select "Allow"
- Once you've granted permission you'll be redirected back to TeamRetro to confirm your integration details.
- Click SAVE CHANGES
Testing Your Integration
Back on your TEAM > HOME screen, click the publish icon and you will see PUBLISH TO SLACK as an option. After selecting, TeamRetro will post a summary of current open action items to Slack.
Inviting Your Team via Slack
When inviting participants to a retrospective or health check, you'll now see the option to invite by SLACK.
Select "POST TO #ORGANIZATION NAME #CHANNEL NAME" to post your invitation.