You can integrate your TeamRetro team with your Microsoft Teams channel.
To configure this integration you must be a TeamRetro team administrator.
Create a Microsoft Teams Incoming Webhook
- Sign into your Microsoft Teams account
- Next to the team channel you'd like to link to TeamRetro, select Connectors from the drop down menu
- Click Add next to the Incoming Webhook option
- Click Add
- Give your Incoming Webhook a name - "TeamRetro" - and optionally upload an image.
You can use this image:
- Click Create
- After a moment, Microsoft Teams will present you a Webhook URL (like below).
Copy this - you'll need to enter this later in TeamRetro.
Configure Microsoft Teams integration in TeamRetro
On the TEAM > SETTINGS > INTEGRATIONS screen
- Click CONNECT next to Microsoft Teams
- Paste the Webhook URL (eg. https://outlook.office.com/webhook/...) you copied earlier.
- Click SAVE CHANGES
Testing Your Integration
Back on your Team > Home screen, click the publish icon and you will see "Post to Microsoft Teams" as an option.