You can integrate your TeamRetro team with your Jira Server Project, to automatically publish team actions items as Jira tasks. To configure this integration you must be a TeamRetro team administrator.
Please note your Jira Server instance must be publicly accessible on the internet (so our servers can talk to it).
For further information how our Jira integrations work please refer to Jira Integration Security
Configure in TeamRetro
- On the TEAM > SETTINGS > INTEGRATION screen
- Click CONNECT next to Jira Server
- Enter your organization's Jira URL (eg. https://jira.yourcompany.com), and a username / password for TeamRetro to use when creating issues (we recommend creating a new user with minimal permissions for this)
- Click Next (->)
- On the PROJECT screen choose the project is associated with this TeamRetro team, and the type of issue we should create (eg. Task)
- On the FIELDS screen you can customize additional fields to be sent to Jira, for example set a label to indicate the issue came from TeamRetro. Please ensure all required fields in your Jira instance have a suitable value (otherwise publish will fail).
- Click SAVE CHANGES
Testing Your Integration
Back on your Team > Home screen, click the publish icon and you will see "Publish to Jira Server" as an option. After selecting, TeamRetro will create a new issue in Jira and display the Issue number on the card.