You can integrate your TeamRetro team with your Trello board to automatically publish team actions items as Trello cards. To configure this integration you must be a TeamRetro team administrator.
Configure in TeamRetro
- On the TEAM > SETTINGS > INTEGRATION screen
- Click CONNECT next to Github
- You will be redirected to Github OAuth login. If you are comfortable with the permissions requested, select "Allow
- Once you've granted permission you'll be redirected back to TeamRetro to configure your integration.
- Select the Github Repository you'd like to publish your TeamRetro action items to
- Click SAVE CHANGES
Testing Your Integration
Back on your TEAM > HOME screen, click the publish icon and you will see "Publish to Github" as an option. After selecting, TeamRetro will create a issue card in Github and display the issue number on the action.