You can integrate your TeamRetro team with your Confluence Cloud Space, to publish your retrospective and health check meeting notes.
To configure this integration you must be a TeamRetro team administrator.
Configure in TeamRetro
- On the TEAM > SETTINGS > INTEGRATIONS screen
- Click CONNECT next to Confluence Cloud
- You will be redirected to atlassian.com to authorize TeamRetro to post pages to your space.
For further information how our Confluence integrations work and the authorization scopes requested, please refer to Confluence Integration Security
- After TeamRetro has been authorized, you can select which Space is associated with your team:
- By default TeamRetro will create a "Retrospectives" and a "Health Check" page and to publish your meeting summaries as child pages. If you wish to change where your retrospectives / health check pages are created in your space, you can enter the preferred page titles.
- Click SAVE CHANGES
Testing Your Integration
On the "Share" step of each retrospective and health check, you'll now be able to click the publish button and select "Post to Confluence Cloud".