You can integrate your TeamRetro team with your Confluence Server Space to publish retrospective and health check summaries.
To configure this integration you must be a TeamRetro team administrator.
Please note your Confluence Server instance must be publicly accessible on the internet (so our servers can talk to it).
For further information how our Confluence integrations work please refer to Confluence Integration Security
Configure in TeamRetro
- On the TEAM > SETTINGS > INTEGRATIONS screen
- Click CONNECT next to Confluence Server
- Enter your organization's Confluence instance URL (eg. https://confluence.yourcompany.com), and a username / password for TeamRetro to use when creating pages (we recommend creating a new user with minimal permissions for this)
- Click NEXT
- On the SPACE screen select the space is associated with this TeamRetro team
- By default TeamRetro will create a "Retrospectives" and a "Health Check" page and to publish your meeting summaries as child pages. If you wish to change where your retrospectives / health check pages are created in your space, you can enter the preferred page titles.
- Click SAVE CHANGES
Testing Your Integration
On the "Share" step of each retrospective and health check, you'll now be able to click the publish button and select "Publish to Confluence Server".